Tuesday, March 6, 2012

wish.. If I could.....


I want to make a healthy  breakfast for you everyday

I want to prepare a lunch box to bring to office with your favorite lunch box color

I will learn your favorite meals from your mom and make it for your dinner

I want to make sure you eat something good and healthy every day 

I will grow healthy vegetables on our small farm in the house, so I can cook it for you everyday

I want to be your makmum in your every single lail pray

I will kiss you in the morning to wake you up

I want to hug you everyday

I want to choose your shirts color and tie for work

I want to kiss your hand and wave you to work everyday

I want to be your warmest blanket when you got cold

I want to be your best friend to have fun and hear all your stories

I want to have a small house with the big back terrace and have one of our favorite trees there

I want to have a daughter who has a beautiful eyes and smile like you

I want my daughter have your last name

I want to go shopping our monthly needs with you and our daughter

I want to go to the beach or mountain once a month with you and our daughter

I want to be your coolest wife and make you proud

I want to travel around the world with you, just the two of us after our daughter can stand on her own.

I want to take care of our parents and we will grow old healthy and happy with them together

I want YOU to be the only one I do those lists with…

You... yes.. YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment